Some Facts About Female Masturbation You May Not Have Known

Here are some crazy facts about female pleasure Like periods, a woman’s sexual activity to pleasure herself is seen with suspicion. The word “female masturbation” is met with an uneasy hush and a torrent of uncontrollable chuckles. But why is it fraught with embarrassment and awkwardness? Is it that difficult to love oneself? And, of course, in a male-dominated society, female masturbation is difficult to bring up and discuss. As a result, many aspects of it go unnoticed and unappreciated.

So, set aside all of the guilt and loathing that surrounds this occurrence and take a look at these fascinating facts about masturbation.

1.The number of women who masturbate—

Masturbation is fraught with guilt and disgust, making it difficult for a woman to disclose that she masturbates. However, 92 percent admit to masturbating. And the remaining 8%, well, maybe they’re just lying! Because 59 percent of women attempt it before the age of 18, the percentage of women who masturbate after the age of 18 is fairly high.

2. They masturbate more frequently—

Of the 92 percent of women who admit to masturbating, 60 percent do it three times a week, and 10 percent do it every day. You’re surprised, aren’t you?

3. Masturbation is often practised by older ladies.

Sex desire does not diminish with age; rather, it increases with time. According to a 2010 survey, 30 percent of women over the age of 60 who were in a relationship had recently masturbated. Masturbation was reported by more than half of the women in the research who were above the age of 70.

4. Some ladies use it to fall asleep.

According to an infographic, 32% of women masturbated only to improve their sleep. Going to bed alone no longer seems so horrible, does it?

5. It aids in the relief of menstrual cramps.

The feel-good chemicals generated when you participate in self-pleasing aid in pain relief. So, if you’re suffering from period cramps, here’s another way to get some relief.

6. Half of all women prefer to fly alone.

So, if you want to do it your way, why not do it yourself? 41 percent of women would rather travel alone than have sex. Excellent control over one’s sexuality!

7. Masturbation can help your sex life.

A long-held belief holds that experiencing orgasms during solo sex would make it more difficult to climax during intercourse. It’s actually the contrary. The more you masturbate, the more you’ll desire to have sex. What’s the deal? Orgasms (even those you inflict on yourself) boost the release of sex hormones, enhance blood flow below the skin, and get your brain in the mood to work. Furthermore, practice makes perfect. In other words, you’ll be more likely to have an orgasm when having sex with a partner if you know exactly what type of caressing and stroking your body requires, says Richmond.

8. Masturbation is beneficial to mental wellness.

Masturbation can cause the release of feel-good chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine, which give you a surge of pleasure. If you’re feeling concerned or upset, this flood of nice sensations might serve as a diversion, taking your thoughts away from whatever is bugging you. Masturbation functions similarly to attentive meditation in that it keeps you from thinking about the future and instead anchors you in the present. Masturbation is a natural and healthy sexual practice for both males and females. It is, in fact, the safest sex one can have, but keep in mind to maintain a good balance and avoid masturbating excessively, as this can cause soreness in your genitals and loss of concentration in other activities.